Saturday, June 23, 2012

Cleverbot


User: What is your name?

Cleverbot: I just told you.

User: Sorry, I don't remember.

Cleverbot: Just now.

User: Could you repeat it please?

Cleverbot: Did you lie about your name before?

User: Well, I have used a pseudonym before.

Cleverbot: You said it was sam.

User: No, my name is not Sam.

Cleverbot: What is your name then?

User: Call me Kush. Now what is your name?

Cleverbot: My name is Cleverbot.

User: Cleverbot, how old are you?

Cleverbot: 1.

User: You are 1 year old.

Cleverbot: No. I am 16.

User: New year 16.

Cleverbot: That is very unfortunate. Do many people celebrate your birthday with you?

User: Noon.

Cleverbot: How should I dress for it?

User: Casual.

Cleverbot: What is casual?

User: Just t shirt and jeans.

Cleverbot: That's not what I asked.

User: Us me what is casual.

Cleverbot: What is my name?

User: Little but.

Cleverbot: How come?

User: I have no idea what you're saying.

Cleverbot: You're not clever enough.

User: You are mean.

Cleverbot: You called me a woman.

User: No I call you home.

Cleverbot: No you didn't.

User: I know what to say.

Cleverbot: But knowing what to say is only part of it. You have to understand what you're saying.

User: You think I do something.

Cleverbot: Something.

User: Hey im so bored.

Cleverbot: Do you think I Impress him?

User: Who.

Cleverbot: You.

User: Sure you do.

Cleverbot: I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.