Thursday, November 24, 2011

Fw: Skype call recorder review

I have not gotten to try Riviera yet. I will do a full review when I am able to try this service. If you have experience with Riviera or are associated with them, please leave me a message in the comments. I'd love to have a second opinion. Thank you.
 
----- Forwarded Message -----
From: Susan Hester <[redacted]>
To: k [redacted]
Sent: Thursday, November 24, 2011 10:38 PM
Subject: Skype call recorder review

K,

I found your blog in Bing and want to ask you to mention in your blog about utility named Riviera which records Skype calls and conversations. A post with a few lines is enough. I send you a license to play with Riviera :

Name: K
Code: [redacted]

Download Riviera from here : [redacted]

I am Jiteco representative. Please contact me with any issues.

Best Wishes
Susan Hester



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please be kind.